Providing visitors with anonymous access
You can access our Web site home page and browse most of our site without disclosing your personal data.
Automatic collection of information
A tracking pixel is a piece of embedded code which we use in our website and e-mail messages which collects information about our users’ engagement. A cookie is a small text file which we store on your browser or hard drive of your computer which contains information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use tracking pixels for the following purposes:
- “Opens” – to enable us to track who opens our e-mail messages and when you open them;
- “Clicks” – to track whether you click on the links contained in our e-mail messages; and
We use the following cookies:
|Performance cookie||_JSESSIONID _utma _utmb _utmc_utmz||This cookie enables us to: recognise and count the number of users; and see how users move around our website; and maintain the integrity of your session|
We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data collection and use
We collect personal data that you volunteer while using our website or conducting a commercial relationship with us. To keep our databases accurate, we may also collect information about you from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
We use your personal data and information that we collect through cookies and tracking pixels to:
- better understand the way people use our services;
- personalise and improve our services;
- provide customised advertisements and sponsored content;
- assess and analyse our market, users, products, and services;
- develop new products and services;
- prevent or detect fraud or crime;
- assist with research and development activities;
- provide customer administration services;
- send marketing information to you when you have consented to receive such information;
- monitor business activities and for our internal record keeping; and
- comply with our legal obligations.
If you give us personal information about somebody else, such as a colleague, we will assume you have their permission to do so, and their data will also be subject to this policy.
Confidentiality & security
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorised access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorised modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and individuals or organisations acting on our behalf that that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of your personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
The services and links of our website
Our website does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
Where our website contains links to third party sites, Readiness 2 Lead is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those sites.
Amendments to our policy